Recently, we would always hear Yui say “tenchu” whenever you hand her something, “sowi” if she bump into you and the latest “no, tenkyu” when you give her something she doesn’t like.
It sort of makes me proud to see my daughter show respect to others at this early age. Hopefully, we would be able to raise a happy and respectful child. Someone who will not be a nuisance to society. 🙂
If only everybody especially the grown ups would show the same respect to others, then we might have a better world to live in. I guess we could all learn from little children once in a while. 😉
We are always amazed at how fast Yui has grown and developed over the past months. Whenever we look back at her 1st birthday videos and photos, we see this tiny little girl who just learned how to walk and can barely run. Now, she’s running all over the place, laughing hard and talking non-stop. Time flies when you’re having fun, that’s what they say 🙂
Now that Yui’s 2 years old, she has developed so much to our surprise and amazement:
- Her words are clearer now and her vocabulary increased exponentially. She says things like “me bake cookies”, “grandma, kuya buy donuts” and even “daddy, buy this!” It’s always a joy conversing with this little tot as she’s become more interactive.
- She’s got funny expressions like “Oh my!”, “Oh no!” and “Ayuuuun!”
- I’m not sure if it’s just the “terrible twos” phase or if it’s really her personality, but Yui’s very hyper – malikot at makulit!!! She’s such a bundle of energy.
- It’s heartwarming to hear her “roll call” her family and friends whenever we pray at night and ask Jesus to bless her family. She would start with “daddy, mommy, yui, grandma, kuya, ac, grandpa, bai, etc” When we were in an outing with our college friends, Yui even included “guys” in her prayers. 🙂
- She gets possessive with our things. She reacts whenever grandpa borrows grandma’s phone or when daddy is tinkering with mommy’s phone. She can be a pretty good security guard, hehe!
I can’t wait to be in more adventures with my little girl. 😀
I’ve always loved dancing and since I still cannot get rid of these postpartum weight, I thought of getting back in shape through dance. Good thing that my friend Ivy and I saw the ACTS Dance Academy online. The studio is located at GA Tower in EDSA and it’s just near our office (and the MRT) so I think it is the perfect opportunity to ACT and get in shape 🙂
After two weeks of planning, I finally went today after office and attended the Hiphop Beginner open class. I enjoyed it a lot and plan to go back for the YP Dance Mix or Pilates class. Good luck on being fit, healthy and slim! haha! 🙂